Sunday, October 10, 2010

Portland 10.10.10 Marathon/eating trip.

Mr. S and I went down to Portland, Oregon this weekend for my first marathon, which I ran with my friend CC.




When we go there went to the Tin Shed for breakfast. They had self service coffee which was a nice thing to have while you are waiting in line for a table. But, you had go and pour yourself coffee when you are eating.  We ordered the chicken sausage scramble and meat scramble with gravy which both came with potato cakes. The potato cakes were very good and are highly recommend.




Mr. S and CC's husband Dr. C they are big sports and beer fans.  All they want to do is to watch college football and drink beer.  Well, I have to admit traveling around the northwest we have visited several microbreweries. This time we chose Laurelwood Brewing company for dinner since it meets CC and I's choice of organic and natural food/drinks and also meet the boys need for TV and drinking. What a nice compromise!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment