Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kombucha Part II

After waiting for 10 days, finally the Kombucha is ready to enjoy. You can check out here to read how I started brewing Kombucha.

The weather in Seattle has been cold, so it took a longer time than the Sally Fallon's recommendation to wait for 7 days. I tasted it on Day 7 and it tasted sweet. So I waiting a couple more days and today, is the day that the Kombucha tasted like Synergy drinks(A Kombucha brand that you buy from the store).


You will see yeast in the tea. My friend used a cheese cloth to filter the Kombucha. I used a colander to drain the tea, and the tea is somewhat filtered. Then I bottled them into swing top bottles. I stored the bottle in a cool area of my house. When I am ready to drink them I will put them in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment