Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's fabulous!

Finally, today is the day, I decided to start this blog to talk about food. I always have had a passion about food. It doesn't matter if its eating out or cooking at home.

The story behind the blog is:
I love cooking and trying out different recipes. Late last year, I found myself cooking a lot of Asian meals. I decided that my new year resolution would be to cook American food for the month of January. I got a lot of support from all my American friends and I took pictures of the food that I made to post them on facebook. I got a lot of good feedback, so I started to put pictures of food that I made on facebook more routinely.

So now, 6 months later, with the support from my friends and my husband, Mr. S, I decided to put all the fabulous & delicious dishes that I make onto this blog to share with you.

Hope you all would enjoy!!

6 comments:

  1. Finally!! You need to get sponsorship from whole foods market next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we haven't ever been introduced in person, but I think of you as one of my fake-cousins - just like J and Ty :-) I'm excited to follow your food blog. I'm a disaster in the kitchen, but I share your love of nutritious, low-fat, high fiber, organic food...I think you will become a wonderful resource! Best of luck! your fake-cousin-in-law-ish, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for starting your own blog to share your passion for FOOOOD with us! i'm sure i can learn a lot from you :)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is great to hear that you are writing a blog food!!

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, Bonnie - great idea. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures in food. Did you make those cold Vietnamese spring rolls with the rice paper skins? I looooove them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momo, fake-cousin sounds so bad. I think of it more like extended family member.

    ReplyDelete